Sunday, June 24, 2012

Where it All Started - Late 2009, Early 2010 Designs

These are my first relatively successful attempts at jewelry making. It was a long and tedious learning process, I almost gave up more than once, but after overcoming huge frustrations and shedding some tears, I persevered...

Here are my first works... As you can see, I experimented with different techniques, before settling on wire wrapping.

Hand knotted Swarovski pearls. My sister loved it, so it's hers now.

Basic wire wrapped jasper and garnet set.

Wire wrapped freshwater pearl and Swarovski pearl earrings.

Wire wrapped peridot Swarovski Crystal earring and necklace set. My sister "snatched" it.

Smokey Quartz with Czech glass.

Smokey quartz set

Hand knotted Swarovski pearls.

Hand knotted Swarovski pearls. (my sister's)

Pearls, rose quartz and garnet illusion necklace and earrings.

Swarovski Crystal and Chech Glass wire wrapped earrings.

Long multicolored pearl and MOP necklace

A shorter version in red and white.

Long, hand knotted pearl strand.

Swarovski Crystals, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment